19th ISRHML Conference
Protecting, Promoting and Supporting Breastfeeding from Biology to Policy
Where: Shonan Village Conference Center, Kanagawa, Japan
When: 6-11 October, 2018
View program here: Program at a Glance
The registration site for the 2018 19th International Conference of the International Society for Research in Human Milk and Lactation is now open!
Early registration deadline: July 15, 2018
Registration closes: September 1, 2018
Cancellation policy: see registration link below
For security purposes, registration is a three-step process.
1. Access the registration site at the following link: https://www.shonan-village.co.jp/isrhml2018/Registration.htm
- This page lists all of the costs of the conference. Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your email address where prompted.
2. You will then receive an email providing you access to the registration page where you will register for the meeting, and select accommodations and meals and if you wish to attend the gala/tour.
- On this site, you will also have the option of registering for the pre-meeting conference in Tokyo on October 6th. However, you will need to book your own hotel in Tokyo for the night of October 5th.
- Have your passport number ready, you will need to enter that
- Confirm and send your registration
- You should immediately receive an email confirming your registration and a summary of the costs. This is not complete until you pay (step 3)
3. You will receive an email providing you access to the payment site. You must pay by credit card. NOTE THAT IT MIGHT TAKE UP TO 7-10 DAYS TO GET THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD BACK WITHIN 10 DAYS, PLEASE CONTACT THE ISRHML 2018 REGISTRATION DESK Mr. Kei Matsumoto firstname.lastname@example.org (this information will also be on the email you receive at step 2).