DISCOVERY. EDUCATION. NETWORKING. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
Becoming a member of ISRHML means collaborating with prominent global professionals in the field to promote excellence in research and the dissemination of research findings in the field of human milk and lactation.
ISRHML Membership Benefits:
- discounted registration for the Bi-Annual International Meeting
- eligibility to apply for the Trainee Expansion Program (TEP)
- participate in Trainee Mentor Webinar Series
- access to "ask the expert" member directory
- access to Member only resources
- guest registration pricing at affiliate society meetings
Full membership consists of 2 categories (please see by-laws):
- Investigators who have a doctoral degree or equivalent experience, and at least two publications in peer-reviewed journals in the field of human milk or lactation.
- Professionals who hold policy-making positions that pertain to human lactation and have at least 2 publications that pertain to public policy decisions regarding human lactation, infant feeding, or a closely related area.
Associate Membership is open to individuals with at least a baccalaureate degree or equivalent who specialize in research, education, or clinical practice related to human milk or lactation. Associate members receive all correspondences sent to the full membership of the Society, but associate members do not have voting privileges. When associate members have met the requirements of full membership, they may request full membership status.
Trainee membership is open to undergraduate and graduate students and post-doctoral fellows who are participating in research related to human milk/breastfeeding or lactation.