We are also delighted to announce we are re-opening the Call for Abstracts for Virtual ISRHML Research Workshop 2020. The deadline for submission is July 15th, 2020. Submitted abstracts will undergo a review process. Accepted abstracts shall be published in "Frontiers Pediatrics." If your abstract is selected as an oral presentation, you will have the opportunity to present orally during one of the daily 90-minute sessions. Each day there will be a 90-minute session providing one invited presentation followed by selected oral abstract presentations. Otherwise, your abstract will be posted as an e-poster via the ISRHML website, with access limited to ISHRML members.
If you were already set to present your poster at the 2020 in-person meeting this summer, please note on this survey linked here whether or not you would like to present your poster virtually at the 2020 workshop.
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter authors' name and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Text: Word count is limited to 250 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in this number.
- Image: The abstract allows for no images.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type.